The client of Acteon is a European-based global and diversified luxury brand featuring exceptional quality, innovative style. They have been setting the pace for the style in magnificent jewelry, watches, accessories, fragrances, and leather goods. Their stores are located in the most exclusive shopping areas in the world constantly aiming at maximizing customer delight.
- Ensure the definition and implementation of the sales training strategy and plans to maximize productivity.
- Corporate trainings design and deployment through the coordination of the central trainers team to the sales advisors and store managers of all directly operated and Business Partner operated stores ensuring to be a point of reference for all training activities and related materials for the own geographical area.
- Define, revise and deploy the sales training strategy to store managers and sales team on selling skills, brand, story -telling and all products collections.
- Manage the network of external suppliers for training content and platform development.
- Supervise the retro-planning managed by sales trainers supporting the organization of the activities in order to meet the deadlines.
- Deal with suppliers of training materials to check the final module to be delivered in the right platform.
- Work with the manager in the training budget definition for the area of reference and ensure its control, manage the sales training budget.
- Develop, coordinate and follow up on action plans related to Mystery Shopping initiatives in coordination with CMDs, Retail Managers, Wholesale and FR Managers, Store Managers, Business partner’s managers.
- Work with store managers in stores and service KPIs / analysis and related action plans to increase sales results
- Collect feedback from store managers/markets to identify the training needs and suggest improvements on trainings tools.
- Defining and inviting the right audience (for all mono-brand stores and Business Partners), the calendar of activities, setting the venue and all the aspects related to the locally executed trainings of local and international training programs.
- Accountable for the organization and coordination of the training events (‘train the trainer’ session and local trainings) to organize in class or in store and deployed by the trainer or the external consultants (i.e. selling skills training).
- Define training architecture and create a training path for the sales team.
- Supervise the whole training material development process.
- Ensure availability and supervising proper deployment of the training related materials.
- Responsible for the translation in local language and/or check of translation when appropriate.
- Responsible for light local adaptation of the contents of the training released from the corporate training dept.
- Knowledge of luxury business
- Experience in Watches & Jewelry sales is a plus
- Project management
- Training Methodologies
- Training processes, techniques and tools
- Selling and Communication technique
- Coaching technique
- At least 3-5 years of similar experience
- Impactful, charismatic and inspiring
- Business Awareness
- Role Competencies