The client of Acteon is a world-leading European cosmetic house producing and offering luxurious skincare lines complemented by perfumes and an upmarket makeup collection. We are now looking for a Marketing Specialist who will help support the execution of marketing strategy in accordance with brand guidelines to ensure meeting set objectives in brand positioning and sales.
- Marketing coordination: support of local marketing execution in accordance with global and regional guidelines.
- Reporting: preparation of monthly PR reports (print & digital), post mortem reports, local reports to finance.
- Documents & payments: timely support for all documents & payments.
- Budget: Supports the Brand Director in the annual budget process and creates monthly budget overviews throughout the year.
- Market & product analysis: regular research on competitor activities to create a better understanding of market trends. Follow-up on plan vs. actual sell-in and sell-out figures. Analyze product performance in the market. Implement best practices and feedback to all relevant interfaces.
- Communication internal and external: Ensure that all relevant actors (internal and external) are aware of current campaigns and launches. Provide a clear overview and plan of launch and marketing activities across the market to the local and regional teams
- Retailers planning: Create a yearly calendar per retailer and present it to retailers. Ensure the implementation of the plan together with the rest of the marketing team. Follow-up on budgets per customer. Conduct post-activity analyses and proactively propose potential optimizations for future projects.
- Support CRM manager in marketing campaigns execution & FOC forecasting. IPPOS database support & reporting.
- Communication with Global technical support on program application, updates issues, optimization. Training & manual adaptation for BAs on new tools & marketing activities.
- Adaptation of global assets for CRM campaigns.
PR & COMMUNICATION
- Support local PR & Com Strategy: coordination of preparation, executing and hosting documents, payments. Monthly reporting.
- Preparation & adaptation of materials for launches.
- Eventing: support & coordinate events that elevate the luxury brand identity in the market.
- Support Digital manager with materials for e-retail, emailing, banners, paid ad, etc.
- Preparation & adaptation of materials.
- University degree or equivalent tertiary qualification
- At least 2 years experience in Marketing, preferably in luxury cosmetics within a recognized brand orientated company
- Entrepreneurial personality and original thinker with initiative and a driving spirit
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills
- Innovative problem solver
- A self-disciplined and target-oriented personality who is detail-oriented and accurate
- Time management skills to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Proficient in MS-Office applications (PowerPoint is very important)
- Proficient English skills are a must