The Client of Acteon, European headquatered, is an international player in the automotive aftermarket which business operations cover production and distribution. With a long and successful presence of their products in the Russian and CIS markets, they now are looking for a Sales Coordinator who will overlook sales administration and monitor Warehouse processes.
Coordinate sales team activity- making and following contracts, checking team – members action lists, interface between Russia CIS and East Europe Sales Director;
- Coordinate sales team activity: filling in customer’s details in the Sales Contracts and following contracts, checking team members action lists;
- Communicate with clients, collect orders, create and process in SAP: creating orders, receiving orders confirmations, making orders release, sending price lists;
- Work with claims (warranty, damages etc.);
- Follow customers debts, preparation of quarterly reconciliation acts of balances for Russian customers (SAP-Excel + signed with each customer);
- Collect customers marketing reports;
- Prepare monthly sales reports;
- Work with outbound documentation (Invoice- facture, TORG-12 etc.);
- Interface between Moscow and HQ (mostly logistics and customer service);
- Collect sales team’s business trips reports, checking expenses, creating reports and all supporting documentation;
- Interface with warehouse;
- Responsible for all the logistics operations in Russia including, but limited with:
Creating replenishment shipments, issuing shipment documents, inputting orders into SAP, provide control and collecting Customs Declarations and all inbound documentation, Goods acceptance at the Company system and monthly reconciliation of stock between WMS system and SAP system (excel + signed with WH), correction of shortages and surpluses in the arrivals and shipments of goods (in SAP based on set of documents for adjusting the flow in the system), preparation for annual mandatory inventory of Finished Goods. Provide control under all issuing documents from local WH.
- Communicate with Customs broker, prompt execution of inquiries from their part on the acceptance of goods during customs process.
- Responsible for the correct data reflection in the system for inbound and outbound process (including correct reflection of the reporting documents).
- Manage the master data for clients and vendors in SAP if any changes or new arrivals.
- Russian Accounting background (or education) is an advantage
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Experience in similar position is required
- Fluency in English is a must
Perks of the Job
Other jobs in this industry
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.