The Client of Acteon, European headquatered, is an international player in the automotive aftermarket which business operations cover production and distribution. With a long and successful presence of their products in the Russian and CIS markets, they now are looking for a Regional Sales Manager for Russia and CIS.
- Working in cooperation with Area Manager, Sales Director and Customer service;
- Working with existing clients in Area of responsibility, deliver sales and orders;
- Create according to the Company rules and negotiate sales conditions of his existing clients;
- Create according to the Company rules and negotiate conditions for new clients;
- Create yearly, quarterly and monthly sales plans;
- Interface between clients and the company;
- Deliver reports on the client’s situation;
- Create marketing activities and events plans for clients in the area of responsibility;
- Monitor market and competitors;
- Monitor, collect and analyze marketing information;
- Create list of prospects and search for new clients;
- Search and open new clients;
- Price analysis and product positioning, taking feedback from clients on the point;
- Conduct product trainings/technical seminars for clients’ sales people in the region of responsibility;
- Create and keep his/her own plan for business trips and meetings with clients;
- Work in CRM;
- Business trips: up to 80% of working time.
- Sales experience- over 5 years;
- Higher education;
- Good automotive aftermarket knowledge;
- Fluent English;
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills;
- Ability to work in teams;
- Strong skills in time management;
- PC advance user;
- Driving license.
- Competitive salary + bonus up to 20% of annual income;
- Medical Insurance;
- Corporate Car B-class;
- Corporate mobile phone.