The client of Acteon, European headquartered, is an international player in the automotive aftermarket which business operations cover production and distribution. A long and successful presence of their products in the Russian and CIS markets have lead them to launch their Russian legal entity recently and they are now hiring a Sales Coordinator who will overlook sales administration and monitor Warehouse processes.
- coordinate sales team activity- making and following contracts, checking team – members action lists, interface between Russia CIS and East Europe Sales Director;
- communicate with clients, clients’ orders collection;
- input and process: orders, receiving orders confirmations, making orders release;
- interface between the Russian operations and Moscow Warehouse (to be able to communicate to WH personnel);
- interface between Moscow and European HQ (mostly logistics and customer service)
- create replenishment shipments
- be responsible for all the logistics operations in Russia including, but limited with:
- work with inbound processes (customs declarations, goods acceptance at the WH)
- work with outbound documentation (Invoice- facture, TORG-12 etc.
– Russian Accounting background (or education) is an advantage
– SAP knowledge is an advantage
– Experience in a similar position is required
– Fluency in English is a must