The client of Acteon, European headquartered, is an international player in the automotive aftermarket which business operations cover production and distribution. A long and successful presence of their products in the Russian and CIS markets have lead them to launch their Russian legal entity recently and they are now hiring a Sales Coordinator who will overlook sales administration and monitor Warehouse processes.
- coordinate sales team activity- making and following contracts, checking team – members action lists, interface between Russia CIS and East Europe Sales Director;
- communicate with clients, clients’ orders collection;
- input and process: orders, receiving orders confirmations, making orders release;
- interface between the Russian operations and Moscow Warehouse (to be able to communicate to WH personnel);
- interface between Moscow and European HQ (mostly logistics and customer service)
- create replenishment shipments
- be responsible for all the logistics operations in Russia including, but limited with:
- work with inbound processes (customs declarations, goods acceptance at the WH)
- work with outbound documentation (Invoice- facture, TORG-12 etc.
– Russian Accounting background (or education) is an advantage
– SAP knowledge is an advantage
– Experience in a similar position is required
– Fluency in English is a must
Perks of the Job
Working place in the center of Moscow
Other jobs in this industry
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.