The client of Acteon is a European-based global and diversified luxury brand featuring exceptional quality, innovative style. They have been setting the pace for the style in magnificent jewelry, watches, accessories, fragrances, and leather goods. Their stores are located in the most exclusive shopping areas in the world constantly aiming at maximizing customer delight.
Improve retail performances in the like for like perimeter ensuring the retail performance guideline application and KPIs measuring to improve store productivity.
Responsible to maintain focus on consistency and excellence in all boutique operations, applying Central Guidelines, providing prompt and accurate operational and administrative support to the local Retail
1/Drive Boutique Staff Focus On Operations Efficiency
- Consistently strive to improve store operational efficiency, through improved processes, tools, and programs with a focus on optimization, liaising with relevant support functions (IT, F&A, Marketing, Security, Sales, Training, Logistics, HR, etc.).
- Provide Central Retail Operations with recommendations on process gaps/bottlenecks to target, in order to solve store challenges.
2/Ensure Processes/ Policies/ Procedures/Projects/Guidelines Implementation/ Revision
- Partner with Central Retail Operations in the local adaptation, implementation and execution of retail in-store projects/new initiatives/operations guidelines.
- Visit the stores on a regular basis:
- to monitor boutique needs (process/tool/info) and revert to the relevant functions, optimize teamwork and problem solving
- to track and monitor challenges/ success stories to mitigate recurring store issues and sharing best practices,
- to coach the sales team to resolve store operational issues and implement improvements and specific actions plans
- to ensure all operational procedures are properly established and implemented
3/New Projects/Technology In-store Facilitator
- Support the introduction of new tools /technology/process in the store (ie SM Dashboard, App in stores,..), coordinating, boosting adoption and in-store engagement, monitoring and collecting users’ feedback, and partnering with all involved actors (e.g. Central Retail Operations, Local IT, Sales Trainers..)
4/Store Sales Reporting/Feedback Collection
- Analyze qualitative/quantitative feedback and report on store success and challenges (KPI’s, sales, discounts, MS, incentives)
5/Commercial Filter/Point Of Contact For Store Managers
- Act as liaison between Store Managers and local/central departments ensuring smooth communication (newsletter, follow-up)
- Support the Local Retail structure in the network development
- Provide support in the store openings and renovations projects, managing operational activities with relevant departments & external consultants/partners
- Maintain informational and working relationships with adequate local authorities, organizations, and landlords.
- Control costs through management of suppliers, contracts, budget, bid negotiations, and careful review of all aspects of the store cost.
- Monitor operations effectiveness and efficiency in all back-office processes and stock management, ensuring compliance with company guidelines and procedures, respect of health & safety, security, facilities, and legal operations.
- Participating in optimization of operational processes, including inventories’ procedure
- Support the Local Retail structure in analysis and reporting in liaison with the Business Analyst and other local relevant departments
- Commercial enhancement:
- Monitor store KPIs providing reports to Country Managing Directors and suggestions for improvements.
- Liaise with local organizations to define actions plans following mystery shopping results.
- Ensuring that the KPI’s are useful to lead the store productivity and improve KPI’s & KPIs follow up
- Propose & roll out best-practiced management among the different commercial companies, lead and coordinate activities related to the competitors’ retail experience.
7/ Support Function
- Liaise with CRM & digital department on the definition and implementation of plans at store level.
- Omni-channel to ensure smooth interfacing e-com/DOS
- Assess with the support of a Business Analyst each store performance and implement adequate solutions aiming to improve its performance
- Support the Sales Trainer and/ or other departments in organizational matters related to the arrangement of training sessions for the retail team
- Coordination with Trade marketing & PR, upon request, to implement in-store marketing activities
- Liaise with VM Manager to ensure that Store Managers/DOS maintain constant focus on visual merchandising and maintenance.
- Knowledge of point of sales and retail industry
- Knowledge of the Retail POS system
- Knowledge of store process, procedure, and guideline
- Knowledge of the competition
- Knowledge of IT store application/ systems/ tools
- Business Awareness
- Role competencies
- Fluent English is a must
- At least 3-5 years of similar experience or as a Store manager