The client of Acteon is a magnificent luxury company, one of the leaders in high-end jewelry, watchmaking, perfumes, and accessories. For their Perfumes division, we are now looking for a Retail Manager in Moscow.
Responsible for managing the brand’s Parfums local activities, you actively support the Regional Sales & Marketing team to reach sell-out objectives while ensuring strong consistency with the brand’s strategy & luxury image.
1/ Retail Sales Development
- Define with Sales Manager the sell-out objectives by retailer and key doors
- Drive performance and profitability by store to reach KPIs : sell-out, MS and ranking with special focus on flagships and A+ doors.
- Conduct weekly store checks in key doors and key cities
- Build strong relationship with store management to negotiate local opportunities
- Ensure commercial agreements are properly implemented: visibility, assortment, stock, animation etc.
- Provide reports, data analysis and propose action plans
2/ Brand Image & Animations
- Ensure perfect execution of high-end collections and service to clientele in flagship at all times
- Communicate marketing and animation plans to retailers and Client Advisors (CAs)
- Be fully responsible for visual merchandising and execution and implementation according to company guidelines
- Coordinate with Marketing Manager POS material forecasts and ensure perfect deployment at retail
3/ Trade Animation
- Ensure perfect implementation of retail activations in cooperation with Marketing Manager
- Analyze each activations performance according to corporate KPIs
- Report on retailers’ best practices and propose activation opportunities
4/ CAs Management
- Define and communicate sales target & incentive plans to CAs team and follow-up on their achievement
- Create a strong team spirit to motivate CAs and increase their sense of belonging to the brand through frequent meetings and feedbacks
- Conduct regular coaching sessions with CAs, to turn them into Brand Ambassadors
- Make sure CAs receive appropriate trainings in terms of brand and product knowledge, and selling techniques
- At least 3 years of industry experience
- Organized, with excellent time management skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset, proactive
- Prior experience in Perfume Retail is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Native Russian, fluent English, French is a plus