The client of Acteon is a European-based global and diversified luxury brand featuring exceptional quality, innovative style. They have been setting the pace for the style in magnificent jewelry, watches, accessories, fragrances, and leather goods. Their stores are located in the most exclusive shopping areas in the world constantly aiming at maximizing customer delight.
General Purpose of the Role
- Provide adequate, accurate, and «on time» analysis on business performance to be shared with top management and other people entitled to receive such information.
- Provide administrative and logistic support to the retail channel, ensuring stock optimization and compliance with company stock guidelines. Provide valuable analysis and reporting about stock and sales to the management of the company.
- Monitor performance of BUs/Channels/Geographical Areas with a focus on trends and processes on the following topics: revenues, costs, margins, profitability, KPIs.
- Provide comprehensive analysis on business trends through monthly standard and ad hoc reporting
- Be informed about the current luxury market and F&A trends and look for the opportunities for F&A process improvements and costs saving
- Preparation of market trend and business intelligence analysis
- Implement and maintain Managerial Reports to monitor the performance of different Departments/BU/Division/Process on the following areas: revenues, costs, margins, profitability, and Key Performance Indicators
- Assess the Company’s profitability through Profit & Loss monthly analysis, highlighting key facts to address in order to ensure the achievement of targets.
- Support decision-making & business development through comprehensive monthly analysis on sales and profit and ad hoc analysis when needed.
- Monitor and facilitate reduction of logistic costs and propose indicated actions through an accurate stock analysis.
- Assess the level of obsolescence provision of the stock, based on product rotation monitoring both stock movement and the degree of obsolescence
Inventory & Retail Interfacing
- Organize and supervise inventory counts according to company guidelines & specific calendars together with Logistics
- Follow up on all stock movements among the stores, the departments, the Group companies, and third parties.
- Act as a key user of the store sales system and the back office activities
- Train the store sales staff with reference to inventory flows in both systems (Beanstore/SAP).
- Ensure compliance with Internal Control guidelines related to inventory & sales
- Internal control reports and procedures, related to stores
- Control over discounts and other sensitive retail transactions
- Store Essential key user from F&A side
- Review and analyze stock & sales discrepancies, perform analysis, corrections, and advice accordingly
- Establish processes & procedures for inventory tracking and management
- Perform monthly stock/sales reconciliations between systems and the books.
- Prepare KPI and other reports to the local Management and the Corporate one.
- Assess potential financial risks from the current/future stock situation.
- Participate in inventory liquidation planning.
- Assist in documenting processes and align standard processes across the Employer.
- Perform ad hoc tasks given by the Finance and Administration Manager.
- Support Inventory and stock management, KPIs monitoring, and specific physical checks.
- Ensure that the quality and quantity of data in the system database are in line with the business needs.
- Manage relationships with the Group Consolidation Office, providing details and required documentation.
- Suggest actions in order to improve procedures and processes.
- Assist in documenting processes and aligning to standard processes/procedures across the company.
- Cooperate with the Corporate IT department to implement new functionalities, supporting the reporting process
Other F&A tasks
- Involvement in all F&A projects and developments
- Involvement in F&A presentations preparation
- AML/Rosfinmonitoring controlling & reporting
- Perform other ad hoc tasks given by the Finance and Administration Manager.
- Technical and fundamental strong analysis skills
- Accounting principles and procedures.
- Budget & reporting techniques
- Strong written and oral presentation skills in English
- Top management negotiation skills
- Ability to explain complex things in simple words
- Ability to prove the analysis results & hypothesis to Top management
- IT Applications proficiency (Office, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc)
- Business Awareness
- Excellence Orientation
- Customer Orientation
- Operational Effectiveness
- Fluency in Russian and English
- Experience of 2-3 years in a similar position and Business support analysis is a must