The Client of Acteon is the Russian subsidiary of a Famous French Pig Processing Company. He is looking for its Business Development Manager of Swine Genetics for CIS.
This is a newly created position reporting to the Country Manager-Russia and CIS Countries and is primarily responsible for sales, sales development, and commercial and technical support of Client’s products to the Swine industry in Russia and CIS countries.
The Business Development Manager of Swine Genetics will work from the company’s office. Business travel will be a minimum of 50-60% of work time throughout Russia, with occasional travels to other CIS countries or meetings in Europe or the USA.
- Promote Client’s Genetic Material and solutions through personal meetings with Swine integrations in Russia and CIS countries, either directly or in cooperation with regional distributors.
- Maintain good contacts with all Swine customers and ensure good commercial and technical support, in cooperation with the company’s technical specialists.
- Develop new sales to existing and new clients.
- Participate in the development of Client’s yearly sales strategy, both short and long-term growth objectives, for Swine sales in Russia and CIS.
- Achieve sales goals and objectives within the established budget.
- Identify potential new applications and market opportunities for Swine genetic material.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree preferred, in Zootechnical or Veterinary Sciences.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the Feed, Feed Additive or veterinarian business in Russia related to swine.
- Experience in sales and marketing activities, combined with good technical knowledge of swine insemination, nutrition and farm management.
- The ability to read, write and speak English is essential.
- Ability to make technical presentations in seminars or customer meetings.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office and using the internet.