The Client of Acteon is a large and famous European producer of a broad range of products for the dairy sector. From milking robots, care products and automated feeding systems to barn cleaners
- Manage existing relationships with Dealers and Customers.
- Generate new business.
- Proactively generate and develop new opportunities.
- Develop Sales Channels/Dealer Network.
- Build long-term relationships with customers.
- Close sales lead generated from marketing efforts.
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Give presentations to potential customers and dealers.
- Understand the issues on the farm and provide appropriate solutions.
- Read, understand and give instructions for technical drawings.
- Coordinate potential distributor & customer sales visits.
- Maintain up to date database of all leads and clients for your Region, use qualification criteria to rank opportunity and sales potential.
We are particularly seeking people who possess the following attributes:
- Bachelor’s or higher degree or equivalent is essential (Veterinarian or Zootechnical)
- Strong knowledge of dairy farming essential.
- Experience working with dealers and distributors in the agricultural field.
- Excellent communication, interaction and facilitation skills.
- The ability to understand and give advice on building layout and design.
- Motivated, self-starter who can work independently, yet function and participate as part of a team.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Results-oriented with high degree of drive, passion and initiative.
- Must be PC literate: Efficient in use of MS Office packages, particularly Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
- Professional and mature attitude to work.
- Focused on keeping their knowledge up to date.
- Travel required within assigned Territory to meet end users and agents on a continuous basis.
- Minimum of 3 Years’ experience in dairy-related industry.
- Good technical understanding.