The client of Acteon is a leading international company operating in the FMCG industry. They have been successful with more than 20 global brands for nearly a century and they have achieved over €20 billions revenue in 2010. Due to their constant development in Russia, they are looking for an experienced Purchasing Specialist to deal with Marketing, Common Services, Office, etc.
- Purchasing services within the elaborated framework
- Supporting in daily operations relating to cost planning and control, contracts management, purchasing, and quantity surveying
- Conducting tenders among preferred suppliers based on briefings from divisions
- Negotiating best offers from suppliers (price vs quality) and review bids to finalize the recommendations for approval
- Supervising and ensure that all the purchasing processes are carried out according to approved procedures and as per contract specification
- On-going market monitoring, market research for potential suppliers
- Suppliers’ development and evaluation based on various criteria
- Working-out and implementing the most effective ways of cost reduction
- Initiating, take part and supervise projects aimed at purchasing optimization and savings achievement
- Insuring that the purchasing time plans are followed by divisions.
- Updating all purchasing databases related to spend, suppliers, material groups and requestors
- Higher Education
- 3 years experience in similar role within western company, prefrebly in FMCG
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills, very well-structured
- Thorough knowledge of cost planning
- Stress-resistant, multi- tasks management
- Leadership capacity and proactive personality
- Fluent English
Perks of the Job
Other jobs in this industry
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.