The client of Acteon is a global leader and well-known name within the women underwear and lingerie segment. With over 100 years of history, today the brand is quickly expanding in Russia and is launching new start-up operations by taking over the operations from their distributor in Russia. Going with these strategic, exciting and challenging plans, we are looking for a talented and accomplished IT professional with demonstrable success in the Retail industry.
- Provides technical and/or analytical support
- Aids in the successful completion of projects within a product or functional are
- Quick and thorough resolution within SLAs of Service Now Incidents (trouble tickets, to address hardware/software/network connectivity problems, etc.)
- Completion of project work by due dates such as new technology implementation
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience
- Technical certifications: A+, Network+, CCENT, CCNA, MCITP.
- Micro PC knowledge which includes a deep understanding of Computer hardware (desktops, laptops, tablets, printers, etc) and software (MS Windows operating system, MS Office, etc.)
- Experience providing IT support
- English: verbal and written communication skills
Perks of the Job
Other jobs in this industry
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.