The client of Acteon is a world-leading European cosmetic house producing and offering luxurious skincare lines complemented by perfumes and an upmarket makeup collection.
- To develop Sell-out in Moscow and maintain the high level of the luxury house presentation in stores.
- To achieve and maximize the retail performance targets ensuring Luxury excellence through effective recruitment, management and development of all in-store personnel within each designated door. Assuring the development of the luxury house within the market.
- To be the role-model of the luxury house and lead the transformation of the retail team and BAs to our guardians of luxury
- To agree all retail and performance targets given by Retail Director in line with H/O guidelines
- To set and follow on KPIs to maximize the retail performance targets
- To drive required retail growth in top doors by developing and implementing tailored business plans and event activity
- To complete weekly/monthly retail performance of all doors and undertake appropriate in store actions and follow-up. Anticipate issues and implement action and contingency plans.
- To identify new opportunities and ideas to drive sales within brand parameters and tools and evaluate effectiveness
- To be aware of competitor activity in each door, communicate to Retail Director and obtain ranking data where possible
- Evaluate stock levels within each store and ensure good disciplines of category management / Visual merchandising by door is being maintained
- Ensure 100% compliance and accuracy of sales reporting data through IPPOS
- Provide quarterly journey plans to maximise time and effectiveness.
Managing store relationships and communication
- Undertake and record regular business meetings with retailer department/store managers and present business strategy updates including promotional programmes, undertaking appropriate follow –up.
- Negotiates appropriate local opportunities for sites, windows & Beauty Rooms as directed by Retail Director
- Identifies and discuss with store management consultant performance issues through performance management
- Communicates opportunities and risks to HO teams as appropriate
Implementation of Company marketing and merchandising programme
- To follow up the execution of in-store marketing activity
- To monitor CRM clients database (iPPOs) and set targets to the team in order to maximize data collection results
- Ensuring that the merchandising guidelines are adhered to and that collateral, samples and other support is used to maximise retail effectiveness within the agreed timeframe.
- To uphold the luxury house by enforcing high standards of counter visual merchandising and consultant grooming.
Effective recruitment and induction of consultants
- To undertake the timely recruitment and assessment of new consultants
- Identify consultant’s induction needs to ensure good customer service, selling skills and achievement of goals within first 3 months of employment
Developing, motivating and coaching in store teams
- To effectively manage consultant performance through ongoing in store reviews and assessment
- Creating and motivating strong in store teams that work together to meet and exceed targets
- Appraisals and Consultant Development plans in accordance to the house’s guidelines
- Work closely with Training Manager to identify area training needs and notify ongoing needs
- Review KPIs at both individual and store level vs required targets and benchmarks & implement a recovery plan where required
- Identify area training needs and provide feedback to Training Manager for training programme development
- To act as a conduit for all communication
- Compliance and upkeep of customer record & transactions on IPPOS system being updated weekly
- Over 5 years, preferably luxury skincare brands or Excellent knowledge of the skincare industry
- Language: Russian native speaker, English fluent and other languages knowledge will be a plus.
- Communicative, proactive team-player with high level of reliability and integrity, good at influencing and negotiation skills, excellent at building strong relationships.
- Able to be both caring and courageous. Custodian of the core values. Able to work at a high level as well as in the detail
- Computer Skills:
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Good at using Microsoft Office