The Client of Acteon is a global luxury brand featuring exceptional quality, innovative style together with impeccable service. They have been setting the pace for the style in the magnificent fur, leather goods, shoes, fragrances, eyewear, timepieces, and accessories. Their stores are located in the most exclusive shopping areas in the world constantly aiming at maximizing customer delight.
The Marketing Manager supports the GM in creating and expanding a solid local customer network within the Russian and Turkish markets by proposing and developing targeted activities, initiatives, and events in order to recruit new clients, upgrade existing ones, and to boost VIC sales.
- Initiate, lead, and monitor all marketing (CRM, clientele, event, digital) activities across the Russian and Turkish Stores Network, according to the Corporate and Regional guidelines.
- Provide organizational and administrative support to realizing local events, trunk shows, and special initiatives.
- Work in cooperation with retail operations and in-store teams to promote tailor-made experiences to local VIC.
- Support the clientele activities around the defiles and special clients’ experiences according to the Corporate and Regional guidelines.
- Review retail KPIs and CRM business reports to proactively suggest and support the implementation of retail strategies and marketing activities.
- According to the business needs and in order to reach targeted results proactively propose collaboration with department stores, shopping malls, and retail locations where stores of the network are presented.
- Advise and coach the store teams regarding the implementation of clientele guidelines and initiatives Promote and train a clientele culture and approach among the
- Store Network assigned.
- Collaborate with digital, PR/Communication departments in order to support planned marketing initiatives and reach targeted results.
- Build a network of partners, contacts, and suppliers in order to reach targeted results in the most efficient way on high standards level of the company.
- 5+ years of experience in Fashion/Luxury/high-end services providers;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree;
- Accuracy and detail orientation;
- Ability to multitask;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong customer orientation skills;
- Proactive and empathic approach with attitude to Teamwork
- Commercial and entrepreneurial mindset
- Proficiency in English. Knowledge of additional languages is preferred;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools
- Ability to work with reports