The client of Acteon is a world-leading European cosmetic house producing and offering luxurious skincare lines complemented by perfumes and an upmarket makeup collection.
Ensure accurate processing and recording of company’s payroll, provide timely and accurate financial information, participate in daily data entry Payroll processing.
Maintain HRIS up to date and implement new capabilities in the affiliate.
Payroll & payments to employees
- Execute all payroll activities according to the payroll calendar and Corporate Policy, in collaboration with all relevant functions (HRD, Chief accountant, Financial Director, etc)
- Issue all necessary documentation related to payroll, distribute amongst employees, and store adequately as per local regulations.
- Create and submit reports to local authorities related to payroll and personnel, in compliance with local legislation.
- Liaise with the bank for the execution of salary payments.
- Ensure expense reports of employees are in line with accounting and tax legislation. Help employees with expense reports preparation. Process payments/reimbursements as needed.
- Beauty Advisors: salaries and bonuses calculation and budget preparation, controlling of payments by the agency
- Update policies and HR procedures related to payroll
- Maintain company’s HR data updated, including employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Ensure personal data protection in accordance with Legal and Company recommendations
- Support system improvements if necessary, according to Legal and Company requirements
- Implement new HRIS capabilities in Russia, as per Regional and Global requirements
- Provide support to employees regarding working with HR system (HR essentials)
- Provide management team with reports related to payroll
- Prepare HR analytics and metrics by request
- Support in the forecasts related to payroll and compensation
- Minimum 1.5 years of experience in HR, including payroll processing.
- Strong PC skills including proficiency in Excel
- Analytical mindset, process, and detail-oriented
- Working knowledge in the relevant local payroll system
- Strong knowledge of local Labor Law and Payroll requirements and HR IT
- Experience in International companies is preferable
- Fluent English is a must
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills