The client of Acteon is an international company acting as General Contractor for YAMAL project. They are currently looking for one experienced Painting Engineer , to work in Kaliningrad
- Carry out day-to-day inspections of surface preparation and painting work conducted
- work to ensure that surfaces are prepared to specification and that coatings are applied in the correct order, to the required thickness and within environmental limits set by the specification.
- Preparation for future maintenance of Operations Plant by providing coating condition reports and surface areas as required.
- Keep an efficient system for data gathering and record to generate the yearly plan for the painting maintenance work.
- Collect paint samples for random testing and fingerprinting as required by the Specification or current contract document.
- Carry out all initial coating inspections of Vessel Internal Surfaces and Coatings Under Insulation to determine the existing condition of the coating.
- Higher Engineering Education
- Specialization in Painting/coating is a plus
- Good command of english is a plus
- Good communication skills, supervising skills
Perks of the Job
Other jobs in this industry
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.