The client of Acteon is an international company acting as General Contractor for YAMAL project. They are currently looking for one experienced Painting Engineer , to work in Kaliningrad
- Carry out day-to-day inspections of surface preparation and painting work conducted
- work to ensure that surfaces are prepared to specification and that coatings are applied in the correct order, to the required thickness and within environmental limits set by the specification.
- Preparation for future maintenance of Operations Plant by providing coating condition reports and surface areas as required.
- Keep an efficient system for data gathering and record to generate the yearly plan for the painting maintenance work.
- Collect paint samples for random testing and fingerprinting as required by the Specification or current contract document.
- Carry out all initial coating inspections of Vessel Internal Surfaces and Coatings Under Insulation to determine the existing condition of the coating.
- Higher Engineering Education
- Specialization in Painting/coating is a plus
- Good command of english is a plus
- Good communication skills, supervising skills
Full time, full time