The client of Acteon is an international company acting as General Contractor for YAMAL project. They are currently looking for one experienced As-As-Built Documentation Specialist, to work in Kaliningrad
• Receive as-built documentation from Contractor by transmittal. Handover all received documentation to QC As-built documentation engineer
• Perform initial review of Contractor’s documentation (in his presence at the moment of documentation submission) for availability of Contractor’s signatures and compliance of attached documents with the register
• While receiving as-built documentation from Contractor, make sure all drawings are stamped and signed
• Complete as-built documentation register in order to track its signing by all parties concerned (Technical Supervision, Engineering Department and Construction Manager)
• Scan, register and archive the as-built documentation reviewed and accepted, received from site As-built Documentation Specialist
• Scan, register and archive the design as-built documentation (as-built drawings), received from site As-built documentation Specialist and accepted by Company
• In case as-built documentation is returned to Contractor for correction with the list of comments attached, issue transmittal and submit documents to said Contractor
• Assist in compiling of as-built documentation for final submission to RTN, inspection and other requests
• Maintain hard copy and electronic version of Archive dossier (availability and arrangement of documents in Archive)
• Keep Archive in good order for its availability and easy use
• Provide support to site Document Controller when necessary
- Good standard of general education required. Information Management or Librarian qualifications.
- Understanding of Document Control processes, including Supplier, Engineering & Construction docs, ASB documentation. Knowledge of maintenance and administration of the document management system.
- Computer literacy required and some knowledge of document control management systems techniques.
- Experienced of work in an engineering Project group. Extensive working knowledge of oil and gas industry.
- Ability to control, direct, supervise the day to day activities.
- Knowledge of Project document close-out and handover(desirable).
- Rigorous / Good communication skills / Able to work in a multicultural environment
Perks of the Job
Other jobs in this industry
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.