Europe-based global and diversified luxury brand featuring exceptional quality, innovative style. They have been setting the pace for the style in the magnificent jewelry, watches, accessories, fragrances and leather goods. Their stores are located in the most exclusive shopping areas in the world constantly aiming at maximizing customer delight. Now for their properties in Moscow, we are searching for new Office Administrator
General-purpose of the office Administrator
Support the Managing Director, HR, F&A and/or the office in the management of administrative, office operations and clerical tasks to facilitate and smooth ongoing activities
- Keep the office organized and cleaned by managing relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time;
- Within the guidelines of the Employer’s group of companies, manages the full relationship with the Employer’s suppliers ensuring the on-time purchase and supply of goods, equipment, and services, as well as the renewal of contracts in due time at the best possible conditions.
- Coordination with the IT supports team (outsourced companies and Employer’s Team) to ensure the smooth and proper working of office equipment on service. Control the quality of provided services;
- Support employees with day to day need: give tools related support, movements, access cards, badges, extra office supplies, mobile communication, Secure ID cards, and miscellaneous support;
- Administrate communication within the Employer’s team (ordering stationery, equipment, etc., categories, content, updating, access rights, filling) and related communication with other departments/representatives of the Employer’s participants.
- Share info on mutual matters and takes responsibility for internal administrative matters announcements and takes care of guidance.
- Develop and improve office management related tasks e.g. monitor internal processes, suggest to manager changes and improvements to pertinent processes and systems.
- Carries out specific project-specific tasks (to be agreed separately).
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- Feed and update Employers contacts database
- Assisting the organization by collecting employees signatures in internal documentation.
General-purpose of the Receptionist role
Provide appropriate welcome information, administrative support, and general service to Company visitors as well as to Bulgari employees.
- Welcome visitors and direct them appropriately, notifying their arrival to internal colleagues and providing general support as per company guidelines (e.g. issuing visitor badges).
- Provide general support (phone calls, taxi booking, temporary badges, cloakroom service, etc) to employees and visitors (e.g. external suppliers).
Answers and transfers incoming telephone calls, receives and transfers post delivered by couriers. Ensure smooth documents flows and communication within the team of the Employer.
- Plan and coordinate in advance, with relevant general services functions, the need for rooms/offices, tools, organize meeting room bookings.
- Track and monitor incoming and outgoing goods (like accessories for PR, Mkt, etc) according to the local procedure (where applicable)
- Implement the organization of internal/external meetings and events.
- Monitor travel agencies/tour operators in the organization of trips, accommodation, etc. ensuring the application of Bulgari guidelines (fares, policies, etc.).
- Perform prompt and professional issue management, providing advice, assistance and liaising with external service providers.
- Ensures prompt communication to employees on specific travel recommendations and requirements (security, timing, etc).
- Contributes to market scouting and new general services suppliers’ selection.
- Guarantees the efficient and effective management of travels/events for Company employees and guests, coordinating external agencies and ensuring the best supplier network
- Takes care of travel arrangements for top management of the Employer, LVMH and third parties (partners, guests, etc.) as per request of the authorized persons of the Employer and Employer’s group companies, which inter alia include liaising with colleagues, LVMH and external contacts to organize business travels (finalize schedule, collect relevant support documents, choose and reserve flights, ensure hotel bookings, etc.), monitoring costs and compliance with the related budget; prepares expense claims of the general director of the Employer.
- Responsible for researching and compiling special reports, presentations, organization charts, etc. requested by the general director of the Employer
- Fluent in English
- Good presentation
- Experience of at least 2 years in a similar position would be a plus
- Operational effectiveness & stress-resistant
- Cultivate problem-solving approach, make things happen
- Customer Orientation
- Communication, negotiation and relationship-building skills
- Fluency in MS Office
- Basic knowledge in IT is a plus
- Attention to detail
- Liaison with all departments
- Direct report to F&A Manager
Perks of the Job
Life and Health insurance
A Comprehensive Bonus System
Be part of the Luxury Leader Team
Other jobs in this industry
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.