The client of Acteon is a leading global technology provider with a presence in over 100 countries, hiring about 50 000 people worldwide. One of their European High-Tech brands manufactures and sells machine components mainly sought after in the Oil & Gas Industry. Willing to strengthen the leadership of their brand on the Russia-CIS market, our client is looking for an experienced Business Unit Country Manager/Director based in their office in Moscow City.
- promoting the brand for Oil & Gas Key Accounts on the Russia-CIS market
- increasing the Sales and Revenue according to the Sales target plan
- establishing long term growth strategy for Russia and CIS along with the European Managing team; implementing Sales and Marketing activities accordingly
- negotiating corporate deals with clients
- acting as the brand ambassador, creating new business relationships with targeted top industry prospects
- repeating success stories with newly gained clients
- improving client’s knowledge in order to reach top quality service delivery
- acting as the essential link between Production team in Europe and the Russia-CIS market managing maintenance, training, etc.
- higher Electrical or Mechanical Engineering education, BA/MA (Mechatronics)
- experienced in Sales of technical products/solutions (5+ years)
- passionate about High-Tech Engineering
- strong understanding of Oil & Gas Industry
- native Russian + fluent English
- exposure to Western business and management processes
- ability to work independently as the sole representative of the brand in Russia and CIS.
- ready to extensive travel, up to 80% of the work time: customer sites, plant and headquarters in Europe