The client of Acteon is a leading global technology provider with a presence in over 100 countries, hiring about 50 000 people worldwide. One of their European High-Tech brands manufactures and sells machine components mainly sought after in the Oil & Gas Industry. Willing to strengthen the leadership of their brand on the Russia-CIS market, our client is looking for an experienced Business Unit Country Manager/Director based in their office in Moscow City.
- promoting the brand for Oil & Gas Key Accounts on the Russia-CIS market
- increasing the Sales and Revenue according to the Sales target plan
- establishing long term growth strategy for Russia and CIS along with the European Managing team; implementing Sales and Marketing activities accordingly
- negotiating corporate deals with clients
- acting as the brand ambassador, creating new business relationships with targeted top industry prospects
- repeating success stories with newly gained clients
- improving client’s knowledge in order to reach top quality service delivery
- acting as the essential link between Production team in Europe and the Russia-CIS market managing maintenance, training, etc.
- higher Electrical or Mechanical Engineering education, BA/MA (Mechatronics)
- experienced in Sales of technical products/solutions (5+ years)
- passionate about High-Tech Engineering
- strong understanding of Oil & Gas Industry
- native Russian + fluent English
- exposure to Western business and management processes
- ability to work independently as the sole representative of the brand in Russia and CIS.
- ready to extensive travel, up to 80% of the work time: customer sites, plant and headquarters in Europe
Perks of the Job
Other jobs in this industry
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.