The client of Acteon is established since 1992 in Moscow as a Partner for the most Exclusive French and International Brands of Interior Decoration and Perfumes, setting the path to French Art-de-Vivre (Art of living) in Russia. For the last years, they are developing their own network of boutiques and are increasing their presence on the market. As the team grows, they are looking for their HR and Training Director to support their development.
The HR and Training Director will fulfill a new position created to attend to the development of the activity of the company. He/She will have 3 main duties:
- as an HR:
- Recruitment of the team members
- Ordering policy for all documentation
- Setting and Following KPIs and implementation of reporting
- Building an employer brand, communicating on Social Media
- as a trainer:
- Coaching teams from the start
- Planning and providing regular training, in coordination with Brand Managers (Webinars)
- Implementing evaluation processes
- Creating written tools on training and sales procedures for our stores + franchises.
- as a member of the managing team:
- PROCESS Advising to the CEO to set up efficient organizational processes within the company.
The Ideal Candidate must have/be:
- successful experience in the retail – Perfume, Luxury, decoration would be a plus
- basic knowledge of HR legal background (procedures, laws, etc). A successful experience in RH would be ideal
- already trained a team, and set tools to plan/execute/evaluate training processes
- Dynamic, proactive, be a force of proposition
- string organization skills, but with a pinch of flexibility
- Fluency in English is a must; knowledge of French is a plus.