The client of Acteon is the leader in his segment, offering a large range of equipment and solutions for the different industries and more precisely for the Food Processing Industry. Headquartered in Europe, the company is facing increasing demand on the Russian territory.
Due to the fast-growing development of a range of ot its products and clients, our client is creating a new Sales Manager role.
The Sales Manager will be in charge of developing and promoting new business opportunities for the various brands within the Food Processing Division.He will aggressively increase market share in strategic food categories and consistently deliver annual sales growth that exceeds the CAGR of each of the regional food categories which are already supported. in addition to that he will assist in the management and execution of all matters of regional customer support including both capital and aftermarket projects.
Also, he will have to:
- Represent the company and all its subsidiaries with the highest level of professionalism and regard
- Create or garner new business opportunities under the guidance of the Group President and the various brand presidents
- Expand the scope, growth, and customer base
- Develop business plans, execute sales strategy, initiate contact with existing and potential customers, identify customer needs and identify the appropriate equipment to meet their needs in a consultative manner
- Contribute to sales and/or marketing departments to customize sales material for use in each respective market
- Acquire more business knowledge through research, and analysis of industry trends and developments
- Contribute to the design of strategies to penetrate new markets.
- Prepare business development information (sales presentations, quotes, layouts, R.O.I. assessments, etc.) for customers with the support of the company’s brands
- Act as liaison for product development recommendations for customer, market, and/or country
- Plan efficient sales trip to visit multiple existing and potential customers
- Actively participate in trade shows as required
- Liaise with the various company capital and aftermarket sales departments regularly to improve sales volumes and execution
- Develop, maintain, and publish internal regional sales reports and sales forecasts across the company
The ideal candidate must have :
- A minimum of five years’ experience in the Food Processing Industry ;
- A minimum of three years’ experience selling industrial food processing equipment;
- A good knowledge of the key customers and competitors in the CIS region;
- Successful completion of a Business or Technical post-secondary education from an accredited institution is required
- Minimum of two years’ experience with profit and loss accountability for an entire category, department, or company is required
- Previous experience working for a multinational corporation is highly desired, but not mandatory
- Previous entrepreneurial experience is highly desired, but not mandatory