The client of Acteon is an international corporation, that is speciialized in energy efficiency solutions for industry, and in broad scope’s environmental services. It designs, sets up, manages, maintains and optimizes customers’energy facilities, so as to reduce the productive costs of energy-intensive companies.They are currently looking for one experienced Head of Operations Department.
- Introduction, together with the technical director, the production policy at regional manufacturing sites according to the standards of the Head Company and our approach
- Control, the organization of work and methodological management of regional divisions (safety of working environment, control performance indicators both technical and economical, equipment maintenance, interaction with the Customer) by regular site visits, and also necessary meetings with heads of divisions
- The analysis of deviations on production, providing necessary reports to the technical director (productivity, indicators, performance etc.) in accordance with mother company standards
- Start up of new regional sites: determination of number of employees, safety regulations, functionality, responsibility to meet deadlines for start up, equipment, maintenance organization etc.
- Contribution to technical direction activity for the business development of the company
- Reporting directly to Technical Director
- Engineering education (Engineer in energy, Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer)
- 5+ years experience with the same scope of responsibilities
- Experience in operation and start up of energy and utilities assets
- Experience with management companies with distance management and real oerations
- Experience with international company and people management
- Safety certificates obligatory by RF
- Fluent English, French will be a plus
Perks of the Job
Other jobs in this industry
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.