The client of Acteon is a fast growing company of the monetization and mobile advertising industry, founded in 2010, headquartered in Israel and having offices in USA and China. To continue its international development the company is now looking for a Country Business Director who will be in charge of creating and developing the Russian office.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Generate new leads with the aim of creating more sales,
- Understand the client’s business goals, anticipate future needs and help determine ideal solutions,
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client and build relationships with them,
- Scheduling appointments, preparing and delivering presentation to the client, having researched their business and requirements,
- Plan and participate in relevant industry conferences,
- Identify new trends and collaborate with the product team,
- Works as part of a team and closely with other departments within the company.
- BA in economics/business/marketing/industrial engineering – advantage,
- Proven experience in sales positions in the Mobile/ On-Line Media industry – must,
- Proven sales capabilities and targets driven personality,
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written,
- Sales orientation and Results driven,
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Self-management and ability to build a local sales operation from scratch
- Fluent English and Russian (written, verbal) – must. Additional languages – a big advantage
The ideal candidate would be passionate to learn, independent, highly efficient and organized, fluent in English (both speaking and writing), familiar with internet and mobile trends.