he Client of Acteon is the Russian subsidiary of a Famous US Animal Nutrition Company. After 2 successful years in sales on the Russian and Belarus feed markets, he is looking to hire an experienced Account Manager of the Dairy Industry, with experience in sales tasks (product sales & marketing, dealers networking, and clients work), for its office in Moscow.
The Dairy Account Manager will work from his/her home office, preferably in the Moscow area, with monthly meetings in the Client’s Sales office in Moscow. Business travel will be a minimum of 50-60% of work time throughout Russia, with occasional travels to other CIS countries or meetings in Europe or the USA.
This is a newly created additional position within Client’s existing Dairy sales team (presently 2 Dairy specialists) reporting to the Country Manager-Russia and CIS Countries and is primarily responsible for sales, sales development, and commercial and technical support of Client’s products to Dairy industry in Russia and CIS countries.
- Promote Client’s products and solutions through personal meetings with large Dairy operations in Russia, either directly or in cooperation with regional distributors.
- Maintain good contacts with all Dairy customers and ensure good commercial and technical support, in cooperation with technical specialists.
- Develop new sales to existing and new Dairy Customers.
- Participate in the development of the Client’s yearly sales strategy, both short and long-term growth objectives, for Dairy sales in Russia.
- Achieve sales goals and objectives within the established budget.
- Identify potential new applications and market opportunities.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, or Master’s Degree preferred, in Zootechnical or Veterinary Sciences.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the Feed or Feed Additive business in Russia related to Dairy.
- Experience in sales and marketing activities, combined with good technical knowledge of dairy nutrition and dairy farm management.
- The ability to read, write and speak English is essential.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office and using the internet.