The client of Acteon is a leading disc and digital solution provider. Due to their active development in Russia, they are looking for an Account Coordinator for their Customer Service department.
The Account Coordinator processes purchase orders on behalf of his/ her allocated clients, maintaining consistently high standards of accuracy and efficiency to ensure the customers receive their products in accordance with the service level agreement.
- To process orders received from allocated customers and deal with any related enquiries.
- To communicate order status to the customer following liaison with the Integrated Planner.
- To establish and develop the relationship with the client to make sure they receive the highest level of satisfaction.
- To ensure reports requested by the customer are supplied in accordance with the Service Level Agreements and ‘exception’ reports are supplied as requested.
- To support colleagues within the department as and when workload requires.
- Administration of the customer account, maintain client files, process customer complaints, check sales invoices, issue credit/debit notes, receive and process media and artwork.
- Off-site meetings with clients as appropriate.
- One to two years order processing experience.
- One to two years customer service experience incl. International Accounts
- One to two years import handling experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, 1C UPP and experience with Lotus Notes.
- Possess a confident telephone manner whilst communicating with customers.
- A team player who is always willing to support colleagues.
- Accurate, diligent, proactive, self-motivated, focused, and reliable.
- The ability to work un-supervised.
- The ability set priorities.
- ability to develop within a stable western company
- solid fixed salary
- company benefits
- dynamic, young team
Perks of the Job
Other jobs in this industry
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.