The client of Acteon is a global leader with a rich history, pioneering at the crossroad of luxury and technology.
Due to constant development and strive for perfection, the company is looking for a Regional Sales Manager for CIS & Baltics.
- To plan and deliver high quality sales and brand building activities in the region in line with Global Strategy and Guidelines.
- To support the General Manager in developing and implementing the appropriate strategies to support the growth of the brand in the region.
- To support the Marketing Manager in developing brand-building marketing plans to drive the business forward in region
- To support and guide the Distributor network in developing and building a solid sales and distribution network in the Region.
- Develop sales and distribution strategies for the region
- Develop and consolidate annual sales plans for the region.
- Work with the General Manager and Distributors to meet local budgets and sales targets.
- Understand and champion the Vertu brand at a local level, ensuring the presentation of the brand is consistent with the rest of the world.
- Management of the regional sales budgets.
- Strong educational background
- Senior position that requires a minimum of 8 years work experience, among which a successful proven experience with a Western company
- Strong sales and marketing experience gained in either a luxury or retail sales environment.
- Hands-on experience of developing and bringing plans to market.
- Experience of working in brand / market development.
- Fluency in Russian & English.
- Works effectively with a wide variety of people. Can tailor own personal style to suit situation and ensure objectives are achieved.
- Initiative and follow-through. Does not just wait for instructions to be handed out – seizes the initiative to get things done. Work in autonomy
- A true team player, happy to get involved at a hands-on level in all aspects of the role.
- A passion for the consumer and the Vertu brand, and for seeking out and applying consumer insights that can build the business.
- Good planning and organizational skills. Able to produce 6-12 month plans in advance at correct level of detail. Manages events and people either directly or through others.
- Good numerical skills – applied to budget management, analysis of sales and the effectiveness of marketing activities.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Good presentation skills
- Stress resistant & hard working
- Travelling to Europe and within the region : at least 60% of the time
- Solid fixed salary
- Company benefits and global package (medical insurance, car allowance…)
Perks of the Job
Other jobs in this industry
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.