The client of Acteon is a global leader with a rich history, pioneering at the crossroad of luxury and technology.
Due to constant development and strive for perfection, the company is looking for a Regional Sales Manager for CIS & Baltics.
- To plan and deliver high quality sales and brand building activities in the region in line with Global Strategy and Guidelines.
- To support the General Manager in developing and implementing the appropriate strategies to support the growth of the brand in the region.
- To support the Marketing Manager in developing brand-building marketing plans to drive the business forward in region
- To support and guide the Distributor network in developing and building a solid sales and distribution network in the Region.
- Develop sales and distribution strategies for the region
- Develop and consolidate annual sales plans for the region.
- Work with the General Manager and Distributors to meet local budgets and sales targets.
- Understand and champion the Vertu brand at a local level, ensuring the presentation of the brand is consistent with the rest of the world.
- Management of the regional sales budgets.
- Strong educational background
- Senior position that requires a minimum of 8 years work experience, among which a successful proven experience with a Western company
- Strong sales and marketing experience gained in either a luxury or retail sales environment.
- Hands-on experience of developing and bringing plans to market.
- Experience of working in brand / market development.
- Fluency in Russian & English.
- Works effectively with a wide variety of people. Can tailor own personal style to suit situation and ensure objectives are achieved.
- Initiative and follow-through. Does not just wait for instructions to be handed out – seizes the initiative to get things done. Work in autonomy
- A true team player, happy to get involved at a hands-on level in all aspects of the role.
- A passion for the consumer and the Vertu brand, and for seeking out and applying consumer insights that can build the business.
- Good planning and organizational skills. Able to produce 6-12 month plans in advance at correct level of detail. Manages events and people either directly or through others.
- Good numerical skills – applied to budget management, analysis of sales and the effectiveness of marketing activities.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Good presentation skills
- Stress resistant & hard working
- Travelling to Europe and within the region : at least 60% of the time
- Solid fixed salary
- Company benefits and global package (medical insurance, car allowance…)