The client of Acteon is a prestigious hospitality organization with a head-quarter in US, represented in more than 80 countries. Delivering high standard services to their clients and focusing on innovation, relationships and integrity; their activity is growing very fast in Russia. Due to this development there is the need of a new Travel Reservationist.
- Answering incoming calls and emails from various clients and provide information to secure a hotel reservation
- Delivering high level of communication based on global company standard
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Ensuring cost effective measures are applied when processing the reservation (telephone/written correspondence)
- Responding to e-mails from customers in a professional and timely manner
- Offering assistance with additional services that generate incremental revenue
- Making outbound phone calls/send emails that will solicit new business, promoting new offers/programs and allow our customers base to increase
- Following up on a timely basis with requests, courtesy holds or other bookings that cannot be automatically confirmed
- Higher education
- 1 years telephone experience preferably in the travel industry and / or in a concierge company
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving skills and ability to make good decisions
- Good knowledge of geography
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel
- Fluent English with intelligent Russian
Perks of the Job
Other jobs in this industry
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.