The client of Acteon is a company headquartered in France specializing in all-inclusive high-premium holidays around the world. The company owns and operates more than 70 villages located in the most prestigious areas and locations both for Summer and Winter leisure.
Employment function of Sales Agent in the Agency is the direct sale of tours operator (B2C).
1- Work with the client at the pre-sale service stage:
- work with incoming/outgoing calls/e-mail;
- advising clients with terms of booking tours, terms of contracts and payment for tours, additional services;
- resolution of conflict and non-standard situations related to the booking, payment, check-in of the client to the hotel, as well as in other cases;
- receiving feedback from the customer;
- work with outgoing calls/e-mail (hotels, transport);
- communication with clients in the Chat on the company’s website;
- customer acquisition in the office of the Agency (tea, coffee, offer brochures, etc).
2- Booking of the tour;
- calculation of the tour;
- booking a tour in the local booking system, booking tickets, transfers, additional services;
- printing the agreement, voucher, checking of the client’s personal data, list and cost of services;
- formation of medical insurance policy for the client;
- organization of signing of the contract by the parties;
- cancellation, change of booking conditions in accordance with the terms of the contract.
3- Maintaining contact with customers to strengthen loyalty:
- customer support during travel;
- contact with the client after the trip;
- discussion of possible options for the next customer vacation;
- invitation to the event organized by the company for clients (by e-mail or by phone);
- receiving feedback from the client after the presentation of the new product;
- informing customers about new services, promotions;
- work with the claims of Clients.
- Higher professional education (education in “Service and Tourism” is an advantage);
- Experience in the tourism or hotel business, or in the sales of a tourism product for at least one year (experience in tourism and hospitality premium B2C segment, as well as knowledge of the product is an advantage).
- Additional education and skills in sales and communication technology are welcome;
- English not lower than “Upper Intermediate” (French as a plus).