We are a leading provider of Recruitment services and staffing solutions for blue chip customers in Russia and CIS. With our international network, with a strong focus on quality, we value as well a long, well established local presence and Client history on our market. In order to grow our Moscow based operations, we are hiring several Recruitment Consultants, junior to senior, at different level of responsibilities, to take over development, process and responsibility of projects, from generation to delivery.
- responsible for developing and servicing a number of Key Accounts, the Consultant will be taking over existing clients needs and while gaining expertise will as well develop her/his own client base
- taking steps by steps full control of the Recruitment projects, from initial contact through to actually closing the deal
- managing several Recruitment projects simultaneously
- conducting thorough market research, identifying and contacting candidates, full involvement in the subsequent management of the Recruitment process and regular interface with clients
- interviewing – screening candidates for client through CV screening, competency based interviewing; selection – facilitating objective decisions on candidate(s) of choice
- perform candidate background checks including initial screenings, education verifications, reference checking
- managing development of recruitment-related documents, presentations, and other written reports
- resourcing open slots – media advertising, web advertising, web-searching, agency management, networking, etc.
- identification of qualified recruitment sources, networking leads, job fairs and conferences, advertising resources, and other items pertinent to the recruitment of qualified candidates
- drive client relationship in the Russian market to increase the visibility of the brand name
- no specific expertise or specialization required but a high education, a good understanding of business procedures and a natural interest in corporate or simply business activity, both global and Russian. An exposure to western management standards is a plus.
- experience in Recruitment or HR isn’t a must, although they are welcomed. We have great experience in identifying selling and clients servicing skills that are most appropriate to deliver the high rated solutions required to succeed in our profession
- ability to communicate at all levels with Clients and Candidates with an outstanding verbal and communication skills
- gain experience in dealing with sales and delivery processes involving a long cycle
- have the ability to hit targets and being confident in working independently with strong analytical skills and commercial awareness
- Excellent English skills, verbal and written are a strong pre-requisite. Any additional European language is welcomed
- a Consultant in Recruitment must be a good communicator, possess convincing energy, be able to manage a team and be autonomous. It is important to have good social skills, pro-active in using Social Media, and develop good relations with partners, clients, candidates, colleagues
- Attractive Package based on fix + commissions, Medical Insurance and company benefits