The client of Acteon is a leading global technology provider with a presence in over 100 countries, hiring about 50 000 people worldwide. Willing to develop their LuSy Business Unit, they are looking for a BU Manager to lead the team, grow business and increase profitability.
- Sets up team business plan, strategies, target within a scorecard aligned to the company’s vision and global priorities.
- Based on current customer knowledge makes sure that business strategy is set and updated for each customer (End-Users and Distributors).
- Based on commitments from scorecard and on strategies at customers as defined, establishes an activity plan for his team aiming at achieving targets.
- Organises a thorough follow-up on activities and achievements.
- Develops team competencies to help company expand market position in the responsible area.
- Drives and maintains a sound and effective coordination with sales representatives/distributors to expand the business.
- Is accountable for collecting and analyzing information and data about the market, trend and competition.
- Organises manufacturing workshops
- Higher education in mechanical engineering (Hydraulics, Pneumatics Specialisation)
- Master in business discipline is a plus
- Documented experience in solution and project selling with a high level of engineering and customization content
- Strong leadership skills (+5 years’ team management experience required)
- Good general business sense, financial and budgeting skills
- +10 years’ work experience
- Fluent Russian and English (as must), German would be a plus
Perks of the Job
Other jobs in this industry
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.