The client of Acteon is a reputable company within the luxury sphere. The brand covers a worldwide presence throughout a large number of boutiques and distribution networks. To coordinate and manage all the administration, accounting & reporting activities, the company is now looking for a highly qualified Finance & Administration Manager.s.
- Coordinate and ensure proper organization of the accounting of the Employer (active cycle, passive cycle, merchandise), to ensure compliance with the Russian accounting, administrative and tax laws
- Reconciliation between the two accounting ledgers: 1C and SAP
- Ensure of timely taxes and duties transfer to the federal, regional and local budgets; insurance payments to the state extra-budgetary funds; payments to credit institutions; settlement of accounts payable
- Deal with local external services and consultants and with Central & Corporate administration and finance Departments
- Budget and forecasts
- Act as Business Partner providing Financial and business analysis and reporting
- Business support
Skills and Requirements
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment and having multi-tasks ability.
- Good knowledge of English, written and spoken.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, experience in start-ups desired
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- 1C and SAP
- Knowledge of legislation and regulatory legal acts in the following spheres and branches:
- legislation on accounting;
- basics of civil law;
- financial, fiscal and economic legislation; regulatory and methodological documents on the organization of accounting and reporting, economic and financial activities of the organization;
- tax, statistical and managing accounting;
- modern reference and information systems in the field of accounting and financial management;
- methods of analysis of financial and economic activity;
- advanced domestic and foreign experience in the organization of accounting;
- economy, the organization of production, labor and management;
- basics of labor legislation.