Our client is an International player within Catering, Facility Management spheres, operating in Russia and CIS zone for around 20 years, with prestigious accounts (e.g: Oil & Gas / Construction)
In order to strengthen current management team, they are looking for a strong Country Director able to lead business operations and follow promising business perspectives within this region.
- Achieve annual objectives in terms of quantity and quality, as determined on his area
- Optimize resources in order to optimize his area development,
- Ensure operations conformity (quality, budget and tax respect…),
- Inform regularly his superior about: his personal and teams’ activities, competitors (in terms of performance and rates…), security and supplying difficulties, exchange rates, management…
- Analyze and follow closely the qualitative and quantitative results of operations
- Analyze results (volume, margin, market share evolution, turnover, etc.)
- Follow the client’s payments and, if necessary take the necessary actions.
- Hire, train and coordinate the expatriates, control local teams (accommodation and catering logistics) and make the same with commercial and management links he will set up in each country,
- Maintain constructive relationships with local partners and authorities.
- Solve all problems linked to sites
- Being proactive for motivating staff in every on-going QHSE projects
- Ensure that the resources are available for the respect of QHSE rules
- Prospect, follow and negotiate with all the historical and potential clients in his area
- Define and implement the business development strategy for the country
- Establish an annual development budget in accordance with the Area Manager
- Insure the continuity with the current clients
- Similar Experience as Country Manager, in Russia or in Kazakhstan in the service industry, ideally catering to the O&G, mining, construction markets
- Additional relevant international experience is a plus
- Computer skills (Word, Excel…)
- Experience in negotiation and management ( 5 to10 years )
- Excellent management skills including team leadership
- Good analytical skills and ability to make syntheses
- Strong business skills (contact and negotiation)
- Intellectual and physical adaptability
- Well organized, rigorous and methodical, combative, pugnacious, pragmatic, available and committed
Perks of the Job
Other jobs in this industry
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.