The client of Acteon is a reputable company within the luxury sphere. The brand covers a worldwide presence throughout a large number of boutiques and distribution networks. In order to locally implement the Worldwide Trade Marketing Strategy and to ensure that the customers live the Brand experience, the company is now looking for a highly qualified Trade Marketing and Visual Merchandising Manager.
- Develop effective marketing, the local promotions strategy, and apply the Worldwide communication materials plan.
- Develop and implement marketing plans following the company guidelines.
- Manage the whole plan, from the retro planning and brief to the delivery to markets.
- Analyse all local market plans in order to ensure consistency with company strategy
- Work with local market
- Coordinate and support Local Markets
- Minimum of 3 years of proven successful marketing work
- Experience in luxury brands, retail, service or FMCG
- Project management and Planning Techniques
- Budget and reporting techniques
- Negotiation skills
- IT applications
- Russian native and English fluent