The client of Acteon is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies, manufacturing and selling a wide range of products. They have been successful with more than 20 global brands for nearly a century and they have achieved over €20 billions revenue in 2011. Due to their constant development in Russia, they are looking for an experienced Supply Chain Director to join their team in Moscow.
- To work with commercial teams to understand promotion plans in detail and to make sure these plans are executed as planned all along the supply chain
- To create and maximize the information flow between the customer and Luxe to ensure on shelf availability for both basic and promo/launches
- To liaise with demand planning team regarding availability of products and represent the customer regarding their issues in the event of shortages
- To report on service levels on a weekly and monthly basis and to ensure a continuous improvement approach
- To be the key supply chain contact for the account
- Responsible for managing supply chain issues between the customer and Luxe
- Identifying and driving supply chain improvements in conjunction with the customer which results in improvement of customer service and cost win-wins
- To be expert on end to end supply chain leading regular meetings with the customer and relevant parties to review and improve supply chain issues, lead joint supply chain projects, facilitate collaborative working groups, VMI, EDI, sell out, EPOS or other relevant data exchange
- To be a business partner with the commercial team on supply chain matters
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to build effective relationships and processes with the customers and colleagues. A good networker
- Displays excellent negotiation skills; able to achieve mutually acceptable solutions to complex problems which arise; level headed, able to manage and resolve issues under pressure
- Proven experience making presentations to internal and external audiences, with the ability to change communication style to suit situation, purpose and audience
- Comfortable dealing with and influencing people at all levels across the business. Proven ability to convince others and remain open minded to their ideas
- Thrives in a rapidly changing environment, able to champion change and motivate others to respond positively
- Detail conscious, accurate and precise. Computer literate – advanced Excel user, able to quickly grasp the use of different systems and manage infrastructure and system challenges.
- Strong understanding of wholesale and/or FMCG/retailer supply chain beneficial
- Experience of managing others either directly or indirectly; with some people management skills (e.g. recruitment, feedback, coaching skills) and willingness to develop people around them
Perks of the Job
Other jobs in this industry
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.