The client of Acteon has a long experience in the production of Printed Circuit Boards and Customized Technical Parts manufactured in Asia. In more than 70 countries, 1700 customers trust the quality services and offer of the group. With its teams of 400 people worldwide and 75 strategic partners in Asia, 25 in Printed Circuit Boards and 50 in Technical Parts, our Client brings the best supply solutions.
We are looking for a Specialist in foreign trade and logistics (ведущий специалист по ВЭД и логистике). He/she will be in charge of all logistics operations, as well as the support of the sales team.
The Specialist will perform the following duties:
- Carry out the planning of the supply chain, make forecasts;
- Calculate and analyze logistics costs, develop a budget and track its implementation;
- Plan and search for contractors, conclude agreements with them;
- Perform an analysis of all provisions of contracts with contractors;
- Control the payment of bills for counterparties and monitor the balance at customs;
- Communicate with suppliers, customers, freight forwarding enterprises and other counterparties; evaluate the quality of order fulfillment;
- Arrange customs clearance of goods;
- Organize the export of goods;
- Coordinate the work of personnel in the direction of logistics, including in China;
- Manage logistic risks;
- Document management, control of contracts and accounts from contractors.
- Assist sales managers;
- Prepare the compilation of statistics and reports;
- Coordinate supplies, track the status of goods. Validate the documents from suppliers (import);
- Translate the technical specifications, technical documentation, marketing materials;
- Conduct presentations of the Company’s products;
- Organize business trips.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Customs procedures;
- Optimizing logistics processes;
- Long-distance transportation VED-Info Business communication;
- Higher Education;
- English at Upper-Intermediate level (at least);
- Must have strong written and verbal communications skills;