The client of Acteon, European headquartered, iThe Client of Acteon is an international technological company that delivers a range of custom-tailored financial services with a focus on underbanked consumers across the globe. They operate in Europe since 2012 and their headcount is more than 200 persons worldwide. Due their Expansion on the Russian market they need to hire Head of Marketing.
- Drive and effectively manage the affiliate channel performance in Spain to meet and exceed loan issuing targets within CPA constraints
- Drive B2B partnership development by sourcing, negotiating and closing contracts with new and established partners
- Source and maintain relationships with current and new affiliate (direct- and affiliate-networks)
- Source strategic partnerships in coordination with the Head of Sales and Marketing for Russia
- Drive and coordinate visual brand consistent content in coordination with specialists at Holding team
- Create reports and present concrete action plans directly to the Head of Sales and Marketing for Russia
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree (pref. in Marketing) with top grades from a recognized school.
- 4+ years of professional experience in online marketing focusing on affiliate marketing channels
- Have an established network of affiliate partners and a good understanding of the market dynamics
- Drive to execute and deliver against ambitious goals in a fast-paced environment and are comfortable with multitasking
- Experienced using hard data and metrics to measure performance, determine improvements and innovation
- Master in Excel
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent teamwork, used to work under a tight schedule and you can do it without losing your sense of humor
- Fluency in English and native Russian speaker
- Preferably past experience and knowledge in consumer finance
- base salary
- social packag
Perks of the Job
Other jobs in this industry
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.