The client of Acteon is an international company acting as General Contractor for YAMAL project. They are currently looking for one experienced Mechanical Engineer to work on site, for one top Oil & Gas Project.
- Design, layout and specification preparation for HVAC systems, external and internal gas and oil distribution systems, as well as all infrastructures related to Oil & Gas Civil Project.
- Execute capital projects according to the scope, schedule and budget.
- Responsibility for project development: preliminary engineering to detail designs to construction and the final and safe turnover to proponent.
- Manage General Engineering Services activities during the development of project proposal, include definition of project work scope and schedule requirements.
- Develop and preparation of contracting plan and strategy for solicitation, evaluation and award of contract for detail engineering, procurement and construction.
- Manage contractor preparation of detailed design drawings, material specifications and procurement, and/or construction bid packages.
- Coordinate activities and resolve issues among proponents, contractors and other parties to allow construction activities to progress according to plan and final mechanical completion.
- BS in Engineering with seven years of related experience, preferably in the oil industry or similar process industry.
- Ready to work on site, on rotation 8 weeks/4 weeks
- Ready for relocation as soon as possible
- Similar experience required
- Experience in western companies appreciated
- Native Russian + Fluent English
Full time, full time