The client of Acteon is a global audit, accounting and consulting group employing more than 40,000 professionals in 89 countries through member firms..
- Engagement leading;
- Plan, perform and wrap up of engagement.
- Prepare audit documentation and deliverables;
- Develop junior staff;
- Develop and maintain strong professional relationship with the client;
- Work on various engagements (IFRS, RAS, compilation, due diligences etc.);
- Business trips about 30%.
- Real career growth opportunity each year
- Annual bonus based on performance.
- Internal and external trainings, professional development, participation in professional activities (business community, seminars, round tables).
- English language classes.
- Flexible secondment policy (possibility of temporary move) etc.
- Health insurance;
- Lunch allowances
- An additional week of vacations (for irregular working schedule.
- Office in Moscow center (Kurskaya);
- Friendly team, professional and motivating work environment.
- Higher education;
- Starting from 3 years of experience as an Auditor (BIG4 companies as a plus);
- Russian audit license as a plus or readiness to get in the nearest year.
- Knowledge of IFRS and RAS;
- English – Upper-Intermediate.
- Ability to business trips.