The client of Acteon, EAU headquartered, has established itself in developing and providing comprehensive and efficient Building System Solutions right from standard commercial projects like Shopping malls, Office complex, Hotels to specialised applications like Airports, Hospitals, Data Centres, etc.
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Develop key client relationships, negotiating and closing deals.
- Create sales proposals that are accurate and complete, that can be easily transferred to the installation team.
- Create confident buyers by providing complete and accurate information about our products and pricing.
- Get potential customers excited about our company and it’s equipment and encourage them to spread the word.
- Become an expert in your market area, know the customer needs.
- Help set aggressive sales plans, propose expansions.
- Proven track record in sales.
- Financial acumen including the ability to determine if a job is profitable and what operational activities affect positive or negative results.
- IT competent, previous experience with Microsoft Office and the latest sales applications.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Good presentation and public speaking skills.
- Passionate about a company and loves the equipment and clients.
- Familiar with local codes and can speak to company product lines.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.
Perks of the Job
Other jobs in this industry
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.