The client of Acteon is an innovative startup founded in 2006 that develops and provides a live video over multiple cellular networks at broadcast quality. In just a few years the company’s digital solution was acknowledged and used for broadcasting the major events world-wide. Due to their constant development in CIS, they are looking for an experienced Sales Manager in Kiev, Ukraine.
• Responsible sales management to end user in Ukraine
• Perform at all stages of the sales process from lead generation and qualification to customer satisfaction and retention
• Execute the sales plan for Ukraine
• Report to the Head of CIS Sales
• Higher education (preferably connected with telecom/digital media)
• Minimum 5 years of successful sales experience in the territory
• Experience in sales of video or networking/communication equipment, preferably selling technology in the broadcast industry.
• Experience in being remotely managed and ability to work independently
• Highly and self motivated, excellent communication skills
• Tenacious competitor, result driven, able to work long hours, willing and able to travel extensively
• Fluent English (verbal & written communication)
• Full-time job with attractive salary, company benefits and social package
Perks of the Job
Other jobs in this industry
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.