The client of Acteon is an innovative startup founded in 2006 that develops and provides a live video over multiple cellular networks at broadcast quality. In just a few years the company’s digital solution was acknowledged and used for broadcasting the major events world-wide. Due to their constant development in CIS, they are looking for an experienced Sales Manager in Kiev, Ukraine.
• Responsible sales management to end user in Ukraine
• Perform at all stages of the sales process from lead generation and qualification to customer satisfaction and retention
• Execute the sales plan for Ukraine
• Report to the Head of CIS Sales
• Higher education (preferably connected with telecom/digital media)
• Minimum 5 years of successful sales experience in the territory
• Experience in sales of video or networking/communication equipment, preferably selling technology in the broadcast industry.
• Experience in being remotely managed and ability to work independently
• Highly and self motivated, excellent communication skills
• Tenacious competitor, result driven, able to work long hours, willing and able to travel extensively
• Fluent English (verbal & written communication)
• Full-time job with attractive salary, company benefits and social package