The client of Acteon, EAU headquartered, has established itself in developing and providing comprehensive and efficient Building System Solutions right from standard commercial projects like Shopping malls, Office complex, Hotels to specialised applications like Airports, Hospitals, Data Centres, etc.
As an HVAC sales manager, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to ensure desired sales metrics. You will listen to the needs of our customers, working with them to determine the best new equipment to meet their needs and do whatever is necessary to achieve department sales and capacity goals.
- Priority 1: Dealer Sales or Straight Sales of VRF equipment, technical solutions, and services;
- Priority 2: Scroll Chillers, FCU;
- in addition:
- Should possess a ready database of Engineering / Installation companies in Russia;
- Conduct business analysis of potential Engineering companies who can be developed as authorized dealers;
- Work closely with Compliance and legal departments for on-boarding of new dealers;
- Map the requirements of dealers such as technical training, sales training, service training;
- Work closely with internal technical support / Plan and specifications team/service team and develop the training schedule for dealers;
- Develop technical competence of dealers by imparting technical / sales training to employees of dealers;
- Conduct regular product training/software updates on a regular basis;
- Develop Loyalty programs to motivate the dealers
- Take necessary steps to locally stock Products such as VRF / Scroll chillers / FCU based on the forecasts of dealers. Develop Plan B for the replenishment of stock items;
- Provide guidance to dealers on development of Vertical markets such as hotels/industry;
- Maintain a database of activity, Regular reporting to head office;
- Participation in exhibitions, seminars, product launch meetings.
- Client’s brands’ promotion;
- Channel Development of Dealers;
- Month, quarter, annual sales;
- Daily cooperation with Marketing and Technical Support team;
- Regular cooperation with Headquarters;
- Regular communications, branding promotion for the clients, customers, dealers, distributors.
- Higher Education, preferable Graduate in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering;
- HVAC technically knowledge and product specifications;
- Prior exposure in Dealer Channel development;
- English Upper-Intermediate;
- From 10 years in HVAC Sales (preferable in HVAC producing companies or HVAC dealers, distributors). Experience in leading projects and providing product training;
- High activity, professional, personal responsibility;
- Good communication skills, goals oriented;
- Sociable, good self-organized person, leading skills.