The client of Acteon, European headquartered, is a supplier of feed additives, soy products, preservatives for silage, specialty products, equipment, and software for the agricultural sector.
The quality of its products is guaranteed by the latest bio- and nanotechnology developments in Europe.
Our client provides full technical support for its products: staff training, maintenance during operation, and is also a bona fide supplier for agricultural enterprises.
- Increasing the sales efficiency of the existing customer base, analyzing current sales, attracting new potential customers, fulfilling the sales plan;
- Gathering information about existing and potential customers in the market and entering this information into the database;
- Participation in exhibitions, conferences, and seminars;
- Analysis of the status and trends of demand for the products sold, the study of customer needs, advice on technical and consumer characteristics of the product;
- Monitoring and managing projects, preparing and maintaining a database of product requests, a systematic report to the head about the situation in the accountable sales area;
- Management and development of trusting, partnership-oriented customer relationships. Holding meetings with clients, organizing seminars, agreeing on the best contractual conditions for the company;
- Search for new customers, as well as identification and development of new business opportunities for the company in the market;
- Coordination of the process of processing a sales order;
- Continuous efforts aimed at expanding the scope of cooperation with customers.
- Higher education in the field of: Zootechnics, Veterinary medicine, Biotechnology (mandatory requirement)
- Knowledge of English (Pre-Intermediate)
- Willingness to travel
- Experience in a similar position (not required, but will be your advantage)
- The presence of a specialized client base (not required, but will be your advantage)
- High motivation to work
- Teamwork skills
- Duty and Responsibility