The client of Acteon, with over 140,000 employees and a presence in 100 countries, is a global leader in Construction and Civil Engineering projects, developing and operating a unique portfolio of transport infrastructures and public facilities concessions. Working on several major projects on Russia, they are now looking for Road Traffic Safety Engineer for a top project in Yamal region.
- Preparing, reviewing and approving traffic management plans and traffic diversions during construction
- Carrying out regular road safety audits for the temporary traffic diversions
- Ensuring all temporary traffic diversions are maintained in a safe clean condition for the road users
- Monitor all temporary road networks on the construction site to ensure safe use. Including intersections, speed limits, visibility, signage, etc.
- Ensuring any changes initiated by the designer/client are coordinated logged and issued to the contractor
- Liaise with the Resident Engineers and site team to ensure they are aware of potential changes and the potential impact this may have
- Coordinate with health and safety manager/engineer for any design issues relating to safety of construction or operation
- Ensuring all traffic management drawing schedules are maintained and kept up to date
- University degree
- Road safety training certifications from internationally recognized institutions
- Demonstrated experience on construction sites and in the field, especially in road safety at work zones
- 2-3 years of previous experience with similar responsibilities, ideally gained with an international company in Russia
- Analytic mind coupled with strong communication skills both in Russian and English, mobility and ability to meet deadlines in multitask environment