The client of Acteon, with over 140,000 employees and a presence in 100 countries, is a global leader in Construction and Civil Engineering projects, developing and operating a unique portfolio of transport infrastructures and public facilities concessions. Working on several major projects on Russia, they are now looking for Road Traffic Safety Engineer for a top project in Yamal region.
- Preparing, reviewing and approving traffic management plans and traffic diversions during construction
- Carrying out regular road safety audits for the temporary traffic diversions
- Ensuring all temporary traffic diversions are maintained in a safe clean condition for the road users
- Monitor all temporary road networks on the construction site to ensure safe use. Including intersections, speed limits, visibility, signage, etc.
- Ensuring any changes initiated by the designer/client are coordinated logged and issued to the contractor
- Liaise with the Resident Engineers and site team to ensure they are aware of potential changes and the potential impact this may have
- Coordinate with health and safety manager/engineer for any design issues relating to safety of construction or operation
- Ensuring all traffic management drawing schedules are maintained and kept up to date
- University degree
- Road safety training certifications from internationally recognized institutions
- Demonstrated experience on construction sites and in the field, especially in road safety at work zones
- 2-3 years of previous experience with similar responsibilities, ideally gained with an international company in Russia
- Analytic mind coupled with strong communication skills both in Russian and English, mobility and ability to meet deadlines in multitask environment
Perks of the Job
Other jobs in this industry
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.