The client of Acteon is a Leading Western Company working in the Agribusiness. The main activity of our client is Seed Selection and production. Their main commitment to agriculture is to produce high-quality seeds that are distinguished by their genetic purity, health and high germination. Their main goal is to give farmers confidence in the future and to provide them high yields. They have a cooperative structure forming a stable foundation where flexible, time-adapted and future-oriented action is possible.
For now, they are searching for an experienced and active Specialist for the position of Regional Representative Manager in Stavropol Region.
The position is a firstly a Sales position, but not only: the Manager will also be in charge of marketing related to his sales, as well as conclusion of long-term relationships with customers.
The main responsibilities are as follow:
- Create and manage relationships with clients in the domain of seeds (Grain, Field, Oilseeds and others crops);
- Establish a permanent dialogue with Farm Managers to help them implementing effectively Client’s product;
- Plan and control a sales strategy in the region, to increase sales and reputation of the client in the region;
- Expand the existing seed business plan for the regions.
- Ensure that business processes associated with seed technology are adopted and followed;
- Communicating with Regional management regarding the initiatives, objectives, strategies, and action plans as reviewed by Client’s team;
- Graduated in Agronomy, Agriculture, or related field;
- Have extensive knowledge, ability, proficiency in: seed technology including regional cropping trends, markets, and crop economy;
- Have excellent sales and presentation skills;
- Have a previous proven 3 to 6 years’ experience in Sales and Agribusiness;
- Be able to work outside, stand, walk, kneel, and stoop for extended periods;
- Prove strong research, decision making, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills;
- Aware of industry trends, technology, and developments;