The client of Acteon is a global leader with a rich history, pioneering at the crossroad of luxury and technology. Due to constant development and strive for perfection, the company is looking for a Key Account Manager for Russia
- To implement brand standard and sales strategy on the assigned territory (Russia) :
– To visit regularly the POS on its assigned territory and to ensure a proper representation of the brand (product assortment, visual merchandising)
– To presents and to promote the products to the retailers and their sales staff (training).
– To maintain good relationships with the distributor and with the dealers.
– To participate in special projects such as promotions, new products launches and new marketing initiatives
- To define a clear strategy per account and implement :
– Together with the Sales Manager to define & implement a sales strategy for each account.
– To prepare relevant recommendations for the distributor/dealer in order to improve the brand visibility and increase sell-in/sell-out
– To ensure execution of the Brand strategy & animation of the dealers’ network
- To meet/exceed sales targets and KPI’s as established :
– To follow-up product orders and deliveries
– To prepare accurate sales planning consolidated by the
- Higher education
- Minimum of 3 years proven successful sales work experience in luxury brand (watch, jewelry, fashion, cosmetics…), retail, high-end service, consumer electronics or FMCG.
- Experience is luxury is a plus as well as in a Western company
- Team player with good communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Efficiency in handling and implementing projects
- Good analytical skills, able to analyze sales data and make relevant conclusions
- Stress resistance, ability to work hard
- Travelling to Europe & within the region (at least 60-70% of the time).
- Russian Native speaker + Strong written and spoken communication skills in English
Solid fixed compensation + Full Package & Bonus scheme
Perks of the Job
Other jobs in this industry
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.