Who are we?
Acteon is a leading provider of Recruitment services and staffing solutions for blue-chip customers in Russia and CIS. With our international network, with a strong focus on quality, we value as well a long, well established local presence and Client history on our market.
In order to grow our Moscow based operations, we are hiring Recruitment Analysts, junior position, but with a wide range of responsibilities, to take over processes and responsibility of projects, to deliver the high-level recruitment services for our clients.
- taking steps by steps full control of the Recruitment projects, from initial contact through to actually closing the deal
- managing several Recruitment projects simultaneously
- conducting thorough market research, identifying and contacting candidates, full involvement in the subsequent management of the Recruitment processes
- interviewing – screening candidates for the client through CV screening, competency-based interviewing; selection – facilitating objective decisions on the candidate(s) of choice
- perform candidate background checks including initial screenings, education verifications, reference checking
- managing the development of recruitment-related documents, presentations, and other written reports
- resourcing open slots – media advertising, web advertising, web-searching, agency management, networking, etc.
- identification of qualified recruitment sources, networking leads, job fairs and conferences, advertising resources, and other items pertinent to the recruitment of qualified candidates
- no specific expertise or specialization required but a high education, a good understanding of business procedures and a natural interest in incorporating or simply a business activity, both Global and Russian. Exposure to western management standards is a plus.
- experience in Recruitment or HR isn’t a must, although they are welcomed.
- ability to communicate at all levels Candidates with outstanding verbal and communication skills
- ability to hit targets and being confident in working independently with strong analytical skills
- Excellent English skills, verbal and written are a strong pre-requisite. Any additional European language is welcomed
- a Analyst in Recruitment must be a good communicator, possess convincing energy, be able to manage communication with the candidates and be autonomous. It is important to have good social skills, pro-active in using Social Media, and develop good relations with candidates and colleagues