The client of Acteon is an international company acting as General Contractor for YAMAL project. They are currently looking for one experienced Project Control Engineer to work on construction site, for one top Oil & Gas Project..
- Control the subcontractor NDT works on daily basis
- Collaborate and liaise actively with Welding engineers
- Review Sub-contractor’s NOT procedures, Flow charts. Ensure RF standards
and project specifications requirements are fully captured
- When required, counter-interpret or evaluate test results in accordance with
applicable codes, standards, specifications, or procedures
- Make sure all paper work/reports are done correctly and submitted on time
- On regular basis provide project NDT results overview, assess and identify
weak points for improvement, develop and define the necessary correct action to
- Ensure NDT are implemented in regards to the safety applicable rules. Report
any found of safety hazards
- BS in Engineering with seven years of related experience, preferably in the oil industry or similar process industry.
- Ready to work on site
- Ready for relocation as soon as possible
- Similar experience required
- Experience in western companies appreciated
- Native Russian + English
Perks of the Job
Other jobs in this industry
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.