The client of Acteon is a technology consulting firm with a worldwide team of experts partnering with customers to turn innovative ideas into creative software solutions, with a strong focus on time-to-market from Discovery to Delivery.
The Project Delivery Manager carries out mainly methodological (agility, scrum, classical cycles) and organizational supervision missions.
- Ahead of the projects, participate, in collaboration with the sales teams, in pre-sales activities and tenders on the market.
- Contribute to building the correct offer on the Russian market.
- Supervise the projects entrusted to the agency.
- Adapt to various Agile organizational contexts and processes (Scrum, Kanban, XP, TDD) or classical cycles.
- Assume the role of technical leader and use your expertise to perform effective technical monitoring on the new Web Data Cloud technologies as well as the problems and innovations of the eCommerce sector in the Russian market.
- Carefully support each of your projects until the start of production and you ensure the satisfaction of the final users.
- In a context of strong know-how and practice sharing, you spread your knowledge within your team and outside the company (blogs, whitepapers, conferences …),
- You actively support the Talent Acquisition Specialist to evaluate the technical skills of new employees of the Russian filial.
- Experience in Java EE Project-Management.
- A strong technical background and career and do not want to totally stop coding.
- A strong capacity to convince and assume your technical choices.
- Ability to work in a very multitasked way: with many clients, many projects, many technologies in parallel.
- Good command and understanding of technologies JAVA EE
- At ease within an international environment.
- Good command of the English language: both written and spoken.
ies would be a plus.