The client of Acteon is the Russian subsidiary of a Famous US Animal Nutrition Company. After 2 successful years in sales on the Russian and Belarus feed markets, he is looking to hire an experienced Office and Logistic Manager, with experience in logistics tasks (product import, warehousing, and deliveries), for its office in Moscow.
The Office and Logistics Manager will report to the Regional Business Manager for Russia and CIS Countries and will be in charge of coordinating all administrative and commercial activities of the client’s sales office for Russia, with particular personal responsibility for product import, warehousing, and delivery
- Coordination of all administrative and commercial activities of the client’s Moscow office team (presently 2 persons, an extension to 3 persons is planned in 2020). Report to Russia and CIS Regional Business Manager (and Director-General).
- Management of product importation (ocean freight per container from the USA) in close cooperation with our customs agents in St. Petersburg and Moscow, and with our US logistics department. Prepare and deliver the required import documents.
- Organization of product deliveries to customers:
- Transmit received customer orders to our logistic partners (warehouses and logistic partners in St. Petersburg and Moscow)
- Organize transport and transport documents.
- Send delivery confirmations to customers.
- Act as an interface between Client’s US Accounting department, logistic partners, and (outsourced) Russian accounting partner and Chief accountant.
Part of these tasks can be delegated to the Assistant Office manager, and (in 2020) to the Office Secretary.
Additional task /responsibility :
Supervise and occasionally take over (in case of illness or vacation) the tasks of the Assistant Office Manager:
- Reception of all incoming telephone calls, emails and post correspondence, and answering or forwarding to the relevant persons.
- Organize appointments, travel arrangements and hotel bookings for the Regional Business Manager (and Director-general), Russian Sales team and visiting Technical managers from Europe or the USA.
- Give support to sales activities and marketing activities like sales meetings, training or seminars, organization of participation to trade fairs, etc…
- Local interface and assistant for Marketing actions (in cooperation with our Sales team and International Marketing department), in particular:
- Contacts with Russian and international marketing consultants/agencies for the development of marketing material (brochures, invitations, banners, etc…)
- organize the printing of brochures and marketing material
- organize booths at industry trade shows
- contact with company Bond in relation to the management of Russian Website
Main Job requirements :
- Education in economics, trade or equivalent
- Relevant work experience in the logistics department of the sales company
- Fluent passive and active knowledge of English is required
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Able to work independently and to plan his/her work, as well as leading a small office team
- Familiar with Office programs (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
Willing to travel occasionally (on an irregular basis), for short travels (1-3 days) in Russia or occasionally abroad.