The client of Acteon, with over 140,000 employees and a presence in 100 countries, is a global leader in Construction and Civil Engineering projects, developing and operating a unique portfolio of transport infrastructures and public facilities concessions. Working on several major projects on Russia, they are now looking for a Mechanical – Electrical – Plumbing Design Engineer for a new top project in Moscow starting in 2012.
- Ensure the quality of the M.E.P. (Mechanical – Electrical – Plumbing)
- Checks the design of Consultant, offers alternatives and value engineering, participated in meetings with the Consultant in order to convince them to update their design
- Review the M.E.P design prepared by Consultants
- Ensure that the design is consistent with the specifications
- Proposes new alternatives that can lead to value engineering and cost saving
- Synthesis (ensure the adequacy) between structure and M.E.P.
- Make sure the working documentation is approved by all parties
- Participate in the costing of M.E.P packages
- Construction degree ideally with specialty in Design
- 5 years’ experience in similar role, using SNIP standard
- Good experience in costing and estimation
- Word Excel and Autocad skills
- Fluent in English